Sunday, January 12, 2014

Autumn/Winter Every Day Makeup Routine



Hello, everyone! As the weather has turned colder, I've made quite a few changes to my makeup routine. Autumn and winter are my favorite time of the year, as it is much more appropriate for me to wear a vampy lip without looking odd. I realize this look may be quite heavy to some, but I have rather oily skin and in order for my makeup to hold up through my entire shift at work, these are the steps I take to achieve a simple but somewhat glamourous every day face



Products:
  • Oil Free Stay Matte gel foundation by Clinique (Alabaster)
  • Colorstay under eye concealer by Revlon (fair)
  • High Definition concealer by Smashbox (fair)
  • E.L.F. bronzer ("Glow")
  • E.L.F. studio blush ("Candid Coral")
  • Mineral Glow Pearls by Physicians Formula ("Translucent Pearl")
  • Superbalanced powder makeup by Clinique ("01 Natural")
  • NudeTude palette by The Balm
  • Colorsensational lipstick by Maybelline ("Plum Perfect")
  • Mega Plush mascara by Maybelline ("Very Black")
  • Creaseless cream eyeshadow by Benefit ("Birthday Suit")
  • Lipliner by Wet 'N Wild ("Chesnut")
  • Smudge Stick waterproof eyeliner by Stila ("Starfish")
  • Superslim felt tip liquid eyeliner pen by L'Oréal ("Blackest Black")


For the eyes, I applied a bit of the cream eyeshadow by Benefit all over the lids to serve as a base. Next, I packed the shade "Snobby" directly onto the eyelid. I then took a fluffy brush and picked up the shade "Sultry" and applied it to the crease in windshield wiper motions as a transition color. Then I took the same fluffy brush and added "Silly" to the outer corner, blended up into the crease and to the outer thirds of my lower lash line. Finally, I took the shade "Sassy" on a clean fluffy brush and applied it to my brow bone and the inner third of my eyes. I then lined my lower lashline with my Stila eyeliner and smudged it out before applying a small cat eye winged liner to my upper waterline with the L'Oréal liquid eyeliner. Last, I curled my eyelashes and applied two coats of Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara bot the upper and lower eyelashes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment