I had a pretty lazy day today aside from stopping into work for a couple hours and having a dinner date with my best friend so I kept my makeup relatively simple. This isn't a "fresh face" or "no makeup" makeup by any means, but it is a very wearable every day look for me. Copper shadow, plum lips, a peachy coral blush and of course, a lot of black eyeliner winged out inter an intense cat shape. If you're interested in the products I used, I will have a full list below. I used a combination of both drug store and high end products so I thought this would be a very achievable look to blog since most of these products are available to almost everyone. I use most of these products on a daily or almost daily basis. Hope you liked this post and I'll catch up with y'all later!
- Foundation: Nearly Naked by Revlon in "(120) Vanilla"
- Under Eyes: Instant Age Rewind Eraser by Maybelline in "Brightener"
- Blemishes: High Definition concealer by Smashbox in "fair"
- Blush: Studio blush by E.L.F. in "Candid Coral"
- Highlighter: Mineral Glow Pearls by Physician's Formula in "Translucent Pearl"
- Lipstick: ColorSensation lipstick by Maybelline in "(425) Plum Perfect"
- Base: Creaseless Cream Shadow by Benefit in "My Two Cents"
- Lid color: "It's Complicated" by Benefit
- Browbone: Idol Eyes cream eyeshadow pencil by Wet 'N' Wild in "Pixie"
- Inner corner: Glimpse eyeshadow by Bareminerals in "Good Fortune"
- Eyeliner: Infallible Super Slim liquid eyeliner by L'Oreal in black
- Mascara: Lash Injection by Too Faced